These brand new architecturally designed homes just completed in Mornington have been crafted to exceed your expectations of quality and finish, and they certainly tick all of the boxes.
Only a short stroll to the Dava Drive Cafe and shops, with Mornington’s Main Street and beach only a minute’s drive away.
The home boasts three bedrooms; two bedrooms have fitted robes with built-in drawers and shelving, with the luxurious master suite offering a walk-through robe into the ensuite, high quality basins and a generous glass enclosed double shower. Modern black accessories trimming and tapware.
This home comes with all window furnishing including, the plantation shutters to the front elevation, the bathroom and ensuite windows. The large front entry door is fitted with a top of the rang Gainsborough entry lock set with the pull bar and other external doors are fitted with additional dead locks. All windows and sliding doors are fitted with locks.
The foyer and front office/study area exudes grandeur with its stunning 4m ceiling and high clerestory windows. The central courtyard doubles as a light well for two of the bedrooms, the corridor, and a cozy reading or kids play area, cleverly filling the home with vibrant natural light. At the rear of the residence is the showpiece kitchen, with state-of-the-art stainless-steel appliances and of course, there’s a sizeable butler’s pantry with all countertops being Caesar-stone and natural stone to kitchen island benches. Adjoining is a large living/entertaining and dining area, in an airy open-style design which opens up to the generous backyard alfresco decked area.
Beautiful, high quality modern tiles adorn all wet areas, with genuine solid Tasmanian Oak timber floors installed in all living and common areas, with high quality carpeting in each bedroom.
Other stunning features include:
• Concealed Central A/C (refrigerated) and heating in living areas
• Split System units in bedrooms
• Security/Video Interphone and Monitor System
• Double Lock-up Garage with remote panel sectional door
• Fully glazed rear garage door and laundry door
• Architectural light fixtures and accent lighting
• Exclusive feature laser cut powder coated double panels with LED lighting giving privacy to study/office are and formal foyer
• All windows and external glass doors are double glazed
• 5000L Water Tanks are situated in the rear yard of each house
• Both homes achieving a 6-star rating for energy efficiency
There is already connected NBN and amplified WiFi throughout dwellings with a dedicated switchbox in garages.
Property has been completed with a brand-new side and rear fences the exposed aggregate driveways, lush landscaping and feature front rendered masonry fence with lockable letterboxes.