3/420 Sandy Road, St Andrews BeachSold
Eco friendly block for your grand design.
Sold - St Andrews Beach VIC
Here is your chance to build your sustainable lifestyle getaway home, in one of the most sought after locations on the Mornington Peninsula.
This vacant lot of 2.94 acres (approx) with prestige entrance into a secluded cul de sac, is perfect for a peninsula lifestyle getaway, building your dream escape only 600m approx. to the waters edge of Rye Ocean Beach, within a 15 minute walk to Dundas Street.
The property has approximately 3000 m2 of cleared land surrounded by natural vegetation protected by a vegetation overlay, this is the perfect site for an eco-friendly home encompassing the natural vegetation
– A hidden sanctuary, away from the elements due to the lay of the land
– Easy access to freeways into the city
– In between 2 world-class beaches
– Close to the Rye Surf beach
– Minutes from St Andrews Brewery, The Dunes golf course & St Andrews Beach Golf Course
Walk to the beach for a swim or surf, play 18 holes at one of several amazing golf courses or head down to the local brewery for a beer and a meal, these are the choices one has to make living in this amazing pocket of the world.