79 Canterbury Jetty Road, RyeSold $842,500
House Sold - Rye VIC
Perfectly placed bordering Blairgowrie, on a 831 M2 block, with easy access to Rye in a very leafy pocket is this sprawling traditional property with an exciting opportunity for new owners to move in and make their own.
Located on a corner and enjoying a flowing floor plan including a spacious lounge, family and dining area with gas heating and, a light filled kitchen with stainless steel gas cook top, oven and range hood, 3 generous bedrooms, all with built in robes, plus a bright near new bathroom with a standalone bath, huge shower space, quality tiling, fixtures and fittings.
Surrounded by beautiful spaces for relaxing and entertaining, a secluded timber lined, decked area, off the dining room would make a perfect BBQ, entertaining area.
Another decking runs the full length of the house creating a tranquil setting accessed by the lounge room, and from the front, and rear of the property, having a lovely outlook being an ideal setting, for siting having a chat with a coffee or a glass of wine.
A double carport runs nearly the whole length of the home and has undercover access to the home. The rear of the property has side street access a large shed, perfect for a man cave or outdoor entertaining.
* Traditional and spacious property in a quiet yet connected position
* Freshly painted exterior paintwork.
* Huge open lounge/ family and dining room with gas heating
* Bedrooms with robes and a bright near new bathroom.
* Several decked areas with a picturesque naturally landscaped backyard
* Double carport, additional off-street parking and an incredible location
* School bus to the door servicing all local schools.
- Land is 831 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating